In operation since 1998, Inner Peaks is the largest, full-service indoor climbing gym in the Charlotte area. Our state-of-the-art rock climbing facility offers climbers an exciting mental as well as physical workout, one which emphases strength, flexibility, endurance and mental quickness. To ensure our customers maximize their experience, we work to succeed in several areas. First, we offer customized programs for all ability levels and nearly every age. We will also teach you to set goals, improve your risk-taking skills and increase your mental acuity. Conditioning yourself physically is also an important part of climbing. And last but certainly not least, we want you to take advantage of the great community at Inner Peaks and forge new friendships based on the passion and excitement of climbing.
• Forty top rope stations. Fifty rope stations in all.
• Climbing terrain for all levels; beginning, moderate and advanced.
• A teaching area with a multitude of uses, including training programs, kid’s climbing and birthday parties.
• Exciting terrain, including arches, roofs and cracks, will help you develop skills needed for outdoor rock climbing.
• Space for those long traverses offering opportunities to master delicate footwork AND improve upper body strength.
• Superb lead cave.
• Three long, aesthetic cracks.
• A large and inviting bouldering area.
• Routes that are changed and maintained weekly.
There are many risks and dangers inherent and integral to the sport of climbing. The exercise of good judgment, common sense and the proper use of equipment can help reduce risks. However, you can do everything right and still be seriously injured, or killed. Please seek professional instruction before attempting this sport. Remember, your safety is your responsibility.
Inner Peaks does not require the use of a helmet INDOORS at the gym though we do provide helmets at no charge. Inner Peaks strongly recommends the use of a helmet when rock climbing outdoors and REQUIRES helmet use for all outdoor programming.
REQUIREMENTS TO USE OUR FACILITY
• All climbers must complete an Inner Peaks waiver before they are allowed to climb in our facility.
• All climbers 17 and under must have an Inner Peaks waiver completed by their parents or legal guardian.
• All climbers must pass a safety evaluation before they are allowed to belay in our facility.
- Inner Peaks requires all participants to have an completed e-waiver on file upon entering the facility and prior to entering the climbing areas.
- ONLY a parent or court-appointed guardian may complete an e-waiver for a participant under the age of 18.
- We regret that any participant under the age of 18 without an e-waiver completed by his/her parent or court-appointed guardian will not be permitted to participate and will be turned away.
- We are PROHIBITED from making exceptions to this rule under any circumstances.
Now you can sign your waiver before you ever walk in the door. Click the button and follow the steps to setup an account with our fully-online waiver system. Taking the time to do this will streamline your visit and help us better serve you.
If you are unable to complete the eWaiver online, you may print and sign the old fashioned way, Click here to download and print the form. NOTE: Paper waivers may not be entered rendering services and/or training obtained under it null. Repeated payment & training for the same services will be required.
Complete an Employment Application today!