Our E-Waiver…it’s E-asy!
Now you can sign your waiver before you ever walk in the door.
- Inner Peaks requires all participants to have an completed e-waiver on file upon entering the facility and prior to entering the climbing areas.
- ONLY a parent or court-appointed guardian may complete an e-waiver for a participant under the age of 18.
- We regret that any participant under the age of 18 without an e-waiver completed by his/her parent or court-appointed guardian will not be permitted to participate and will be turned away.
- We are PROHIBITED from making exceptions to this rule under any circumstances.
By selecting the button, you’ll be directed to the account setup page of our our fully-online waiver system. Taking the time to do this prior to your arrival will streamline your visit and help us better serve you.
To complete an E-Waiver for each participant, all you have to do is:
1. Follow the link.
2. On the right at the CLIMBER’S E-Waiver/Account Setup, enter your first & last names.
3. The system will provide the names that are similar to yours.
If you’re on the list – great! Simply select This is me!
Otherwise, select Create new account
4. Complete the Contact Information and setup the Login*.
5. Read the E-Waiver.
6. Check the box I agree with the above terms and select Create Account.
7. Repeat the process for each participant.
If you want to reference one email for the whole family – no problem! Simply assign separate 8-digit (minimum), alpha-numeric password for each family member, such as password1, password2, etc. It’s just that E-asy!
If you’re still having problems, just give us a call and we’ll walk you through it!
*NOTE: We do NOT sell out our email addresses and we only email out updates, special promotions, and special events notices. If you opt-out of email communication, you will receive NO emails from us – not even confirmations for registrations, groups or class sign-ups.