Our E-Waiver…it’s E-asy! Now you can sign your waiver before you ever walk in the door.
- Inner Peaks requires all participants to have an completed e-waiver on file upon entering the facility and prior to entering the climbing areas.
- ONLY a PARENT or COURT-APPOINTED guardian may complete an e-waiver for a participant under the age of 18.
- We regret that any participant under the age of 18 without an e-waiver completed by his/her parent or court-appointed guardian will not be permitted to participate and will be turned away.
- We are PROHIBITED from making exceptions to this rule under any circumstances.
By selecting the button, you’ll be directed to the E-Waiver entry page of our our fully-online waiver system. Taking the time to do this prior to your arrival will streamline your visit and help us better serve you.
To complete an E-Waiver for each participant, all you have to do is:
- New Waiver for Adult if you are 18 years of age or older
- New Waiver with a Child if you are the Parent or Court-Appointed guardian submitting Waiver for a minor
- Already Been? All returning customers must complete the new Waiver*
If you’re having problems, just give us a call and we’ll walk you through it!