Full access to climbing, bouldering, fitness room, even any yoga classes schedule for that day. Great for first timers, students, and people with busy schedules.
With a daypass you get unlimited climbing and bouldering, plus entry to any of our yoga classes being held that day and access to our upstairs workout facility.
- Individual daypass (12 and up): $16.00
- Junior (11 and under): $13.00
- Military Discount (Valid ID Required): $12.00
CLIMBING IS A PARTNER SPORT
You’ll need a qualified belayer (the person handling the ropes) to climb with you, so make sure you bring along a friend or another adult to climb with. Don’t know how to handle the ropes? No problem! We’ll get you started with our Gri-Gri Lesson, a 15 minute lesson that teaches you how to use some of our climbing ropes.
- Gri-Gri Lesson: $5.00
NEED GEAR? WE’LL SET YOU UP
If you are planning on doing any roped climbing and do not have your own gear, you will also need a harness for each climber and belayer (the person who controls the rope). At this time, we do not allow any juniors to belay, so if you are the adult with a group of children, you will also need a harness.
- Harness: $4.00
- Climbing Shoes: $4.00
- Chalk Bag: $1.00
- Belay Device: $1.00
INDIVIDUAL (12 and up)
JUNIOR (11 and under)
Every Wednesday, present your current college ID and climb for just $14! Included are a Daypass and harness rental ($20 any other day).
Depending on your climbing experience, there may be a one-time $5 belay lesson on your first visit. Climbing shoes are optional.
ATTENTION: E-WAIVER REQUIRED
- Inner Peaks requires all participants to have an completed e-waiver on file upon entering the facility and prior to entering the climbing areas.
- ONLY a parent or court-appointed guardian may complete an e-waiver for a participant under the age of 18.
- We regret that any participant under the age of 18 without an e-waiver completed by his/her parent or court-appointed guardian will not be permitted to participate and will be turned away.
- We are PROHIBITED from making exceptions to this rule under any circumstances.