Whether you want to learn to climb or need help developing your skills, you’ve found the right place. Inner Peaks offers a variety of instruction to help get you where you want to go! Our guides and instructors are all experienced climbers. In addition, they undergo rigorous training before leading any classes. Equipment is state-of-the-art and inspected regularly.
So what are you waiting for? See below to explore all the great ways you can learn to climb at Inner Peaks!
Intro to Climbing
For just $35 you can take a class designed to teach you everything you need to know to climb safely at an indoor facility. It is ideal for climbers ages 16 and older. You will learn basic belay and rope management procedures, as well as essential climbing techniques.
- The class meets: most Saturdays at 1:00PM at our Crown Point l
- Saturdays at 10:00AM at South End
- Saturdays at 1:00PM at Crown Point
- Wednesdays at 6:00PM at South End
- The class lasts approximately 2 to 3 hours.
- Class size is limited, so we recommend you pre-register to guarantee your place in the class.
Make sure you select the class listed at your location of choice!
INTRO TO LEAD CLIMBING
The Introduction to Indoor Lead Climbing class will give you all the skills you need to lead climb safely indoors and the foundation skills for outdoor sport climbing.
- Cost: $45 for non-members/$35 for members
- Usually meets 1st SUNDAY of the month at Crown Point
- Every other Monday at South End
- The class meets one time for four hours
- PREREQUISITE: Top Rope Certification with Inner Peaks for at least 3 months.
Pre-registration is required.
Our Mini Clinics are two-hour intensives designed to get you quick, specialized instruction in areas as diverse as sport climbing and bouldering safety to crate stacking and slackline technique.
- Some are free and some are a marginal fee.
- Check out the schedule for details.
Yoga Classes at Inner Peaks Climbing are FREE to members and included for Daypass Users. A Yoga-only pass costs $10.
- Wednesday 6:30-7:45 Vinyasa w/Maria at Crown Point
- Vinyasa is a continuous flow style of yoga that works both cardio and strength. Although beginners are welcome, it can be a bit quick paced for a first yoga experience
OUTER PEAKS COMBO
Learn the basics of outdoor climbing with our Basic and Advanced Top Rope Anchors Combo!
- Day 1 covers site considerations, ethics and etiquette, knots for anchoring, equipment dynamics and limitations, basic top rope anchoring skills which include anchor system evaluation as well as climbing.
- Day 2 covers anchor point and vector force evaluation, redundancy, equalization and rappelling are all taught and are common themes that run through even the most advanced and technical forms of climbing.
PREREQUISITE: Top Rope Certification with Inner Peaks for at least 3 months.
Outer Peaks Combo
- Member: $180
- Non-Member: $225
Pre-registration is required.
Call Nate for details or to get a course scheduled!
Class Cancellation Policy: If you get busy and have to cancel a class, no problem. Inner Peaks offers a generous policy of a full refund with cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to scheduled class.