What’s up? Fun, fitness and friends at Inner Peaks Climbing Center. Whatever you’re up for, just reach for it! Indoor climbing is a great way stay fit, reduce stress, build focus, meet people and just have a great time. Inner Peaks is the perfect place do it all. Our family-friendly, casual atmosphere is inviting, we have 13,000 square feet of climbing terrain to challenge any skill level, and we make it easy to get climbing, from day passes to a variety of memberships. So call us today at 704-844-6677.
A great opportunity for children 7-17 years of age to learn how to rock climb. Learn more NOW!
TAKE A VIRTUAL GYM TOUR
We invite you to enjoy some Inner Peaks climbing action in the featured video above.
Of course, the best way to introduce yourself to Inner Peaks is in person (want directions?), but if you can’t visit us right now and want to get a feel for the place, check out our Virtual Gym Tour below as well as other great images on our Gallery page.
- Monday night yoga classes, beginning March 3rd
- Great prizes for the Train Wreck Tour
- Final scores for Train Wreck Tour, Asheville leg.
- Valentine’s climb
- Time to get onboard the Train Wreck Tour!
- Wanna get sponsored? Then get onboard!
- Sage’s Rockin’ Birthday Party
- A Birthday Party For Brianna
- Sam’s Climbing Birthday Party
- 1st stop on the Train Wreck Tour, Asheville!
- Trainwreck Tour