PETZL KODA Chalkbag
KODA’s ergonomic shape allows easy access to the chalk. The soft fabric is pleasant to the touch (like a peach) and won’t cause discomfort when wearing a pack or when your back is against a rock wall. It can be opened with only one hand should you forget to open it before you start climbing. The closure system is efficient, thanks to the cord-lock with integrated emergency whistle.
- The reinforced rim maintains the shape of the bag
- The wide, round shape and supple fabric allows for easy access to chalk and is comfortable to use
- Patented Petzl emergency whistle integrated into the cord-lock closure
- Elastic brush holder for cleaning holds
- Double loops for stability allow easy attachment to a belt or carabiner
- Fleece lining distributes the chalk evenly and an internal gutter helps prevent accidental spills
- Two sizes allow climbers to choose the best fit according to their hand size
The TIKKINA 2 headlamp is designed to meet everyday lighting needs. It has two lighting modes (maximum and economic) to adapt light quantity to the situation. It is also equipped with new, improved performance LEDs and a push-button switch. The compartment now has an easy-to-use system that allows the user to very easily change the batteries or to equip the headlamp with the ADAPT mounting system.
SPATHA has a carabiner hole. It can be attached to a harness or a bag, making it difficult to lose.
- Textured wheel at blade axis allows easy opening
- Serrated blade on small version useful for cutting webbing and rope
- Smooth blade on large model ideal for cutting bread and sausage
- Stainless steel blade