The VERSO is a simplified version of the REVERSO. The asymmetrical V-shaped grooved friction channels adapt the friction for better control using our ARC (Adaptive Rope Control) technology.
- Ultra-light design :
- hot-forged aluminum
- weight: 57 g
- Single device for all ropes :
- single ropes ≥ 8.9 mm
- half ropes ≥ 8 mm
- twin ropes ≥ 7.5 mm
- ARC technology adapts to the diameter of the rope used by increasing or decreasing the braking friction on the rope according to its diameter and condition
- Increased friction on thinner ropes
- Adapted friction for efficiency with larger diameter ropes
- Asymmetrical grooved sidewalls decrease friction when taking in slack for greater ease of use
- Super compact design is easy to use and doesn’t take up much space on your rack
- Rope friendly design separates the two strands of rope when belaying with half/twin ropes or while rappelling, thus helping to prevents kinks
- Stiff keeper cable will not get sucked into the device and keeps it in the optimal position while also helping to prevent dropping the device
- Usage diagram engraved on device for ease of use
- Use with symmetrical shaped locking carabiners (Am’D or WILLIAM) to maximize
UNIVERSO is a complete and lightweight belay system that is particularly comfortable and efficient to use on all rope diameters. This system consists of a VERSO belay device, an ATTACHE 3D carabiner and an exclusive sliding connection piece.
Ultra-light (59 g) multi-purpose belay/rappel device that regulates the amount of braking friction on the rope according to its diameter and condition; Reverso mode. This multi-purpose belay/rappel device is ultra-light (59 g, 25 % lighter than the REVERSO 3) and intuitive to use. V-shaped friction channels with asymmetrical lateral grooves adapt the friction to the type of rope for better control (ARC technology: braking control for twin, half and single dynamic ropes). Reverso mode for belaying one or two seconds with assisted braking.
The GRIGRI 2 belay device with assisted braking capability is designed to facilitate belay maneuvers. The GRIGRI 2 works equally well for lead climbing and top-roping. It may be used on all single dynamic 8.9 to 11 mm ropes on the market (optimized for 9.4 mm to 10.3 mm ropes). Both compact and ultra-light, the GRIGRI 2 will accompany you on climbs around the world for many years. The GRIGRI 2 has a new design that allows excellent control during the descent.