Inner Peaks is proud to announce the addition of the Shaman LV to our retail shoe line-up. The Shaman LV is the ultimate low volume shoe for steep to overhanging climbing. Designed by Chris Sharma with input from Daila Ojeda, Steph Davis, Emily Harrington, Lisa Rands, and Ashima Shiraishi, the Shaman LV is based on the same design concept as the Shaman. It incorporates exclusive technologies, unique materials, and a radical new last perfect for low volume feet. Come in to Inner Peaks today and speak with our gear expert, Brett Crawford, to get fitted in Shaman LV.
• Built for men and women with lower volume feet
• Microfiber lining in the forefoot for comfort and durability
• The “Love Bump” midsole puts your forefoot in a comfortable position of power and fills in the dead space under your toes
• The “Knuckle Box” works in combination with the “Love Bump” to provide room for your big toe knuckle to stay in a position of power
• Three opposing direction strap closures for a dialed-in fit and snug arch
For more information, contact our gear specialist Brett Crawford.