Inner Peaks Climbing Center is proud to host a championship-style
USAC Sport Local
April 28, 2018
Inner Peaks will be hosting a USAC Sport Local using an Onsight format.
The competition will consist of Three Sessions.
Each session will consist of a Qualifier Round and a Finals Round.
Each competitor will attempt two routes in flash-format, just like Divisionals.
The top ten competitors in each category will attempt a single onsight finals route
The Finals Round for each session will begin approximately 45 minutes after the last session-competitor completes the Qualifier Round.
Awards to follow each Session Finals.
Spectators are welcome.
- Registration CLOSES on Sunday, April 22nd at 11:59pm. No late registrations will be accepted.
- Each competitor must complete a Comp Enrollment form and will receive a T-shirt. Please indicate shirt size on Comp Enrollment.
- Each competitor must have a current Inner Peaks Waiver on file.
- Refunds will be given only with a doctor’s note.
- Each competitor must be a USAC Member or buy a Day-Member Pass** through USAC. **A competitor must purchase their Day-Member Pass online no sooner than the Monday prior. No competitor can compete until they are a USAC Member or successfully purchased a Day-Member pass.
This is a tentative schedule; a final schedule will be posted Tuesday, April 24th.
A final schedule will be posted Tuesday, April 24th.
Running orders for qualifiers will be posted Tuesday, April 24th.
Routesetting for this event will start on Tuesday, April, 24th. As such, any competitors entering the building will face disqualification.
Competitor & Parent Info
Welcome to Charlotte! We are excited to see all of our competitors, as well as their parents and coaches, as we host a USAC Sport Local competition!
Please note, this competition will be held at our South End facility.
Inner Peaks South End Event Parking
We have two gyms, please make sure you come to the correct gym. Parking will be tight.
OVERFLOW PARKING: We have a large field for OVERFLOW to the right of the gym as you face it from the street.
Our South End Facility will be CLOSED to normal business on Saturday, April 28th, 2018.
Our Crown Point Facility will be OPEN for normal business hours all weekend, so this is a great opportunity to check out our original facility!