Saturday, May 29th, Check-in will begin at 7am
Inner Peaks Matthews, 10715 Independence Point Pkwy Matthews, NC
Session 1: MYD, FYD, MYC, FYC
Session 2: MYB, FYB
Session 3: MYA, FYA, MJR, FJR
Registration will take place through the competitor’s Sport80 account.
Regional registration timelines for Bouldering Regionals in all Regions (11 to 92), and for the Lead/TR Regionals in Regions (22 to 92) are as follows:
- 1st registration round (Fri, May 7, 9:00 a.m. MT to Sunday, May 9, 11:59 p.m. MT)
- Open to competitors ranked in the top 25 in their category and in their region at the conclusion of the Virtual Qualifying Series. Updated Regional rankings can be found online at http://www.usaclimbing.org/results
- 2nd registration round (Wed, May 12, 9:00 a.m. MT to Friday, May 14, 11:59 p.m. MT)
- For categories that have fewer than 25 registered competitors after the 1st registration round, a 2nd registration round will open on a first-come, first-served basis to competitors who competed in a Virtual Qualifying Event and earned a Regional ranking but whose Regional ranking falls outside of the top 25 within their respective region/category.
- 3rd registration round (Mon, May 17, 9:00 am MT to Wed, May 19, 11:59 p.m. MT)
- For categories that have fewer than 25 registered competitors after the 2nd registration round, a 3rd registration round will open on a first-come, first-served basis for any competitor with an active Competitor Membership, regardless of when that membership has been purchased or upgraded from an Introductory membership.
- Region 72 Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/2520950754866824
- Region 72 webpage
- Region 72 Bouldering FAQs: https://docs.google.com/…/1O92m…/view
- Region 72 Bouldering Technical Briefing Document: https://docs.google.com/…/1qR4e5AujsL8QRxcIgwELWzD…/view
- Wednesday, 5/26 @ 7pm: Judges Meeting via Zoom (volunteer judges only)
- Thursday, 5/27 @ 7pm: Competitor Rules/Technical Meeting via Zoom (All competitors SHOULD attend)
- Facility Map
We need volunteers! If you would like to volunteer for the event, please register for your desired role through the link below: