Full access to climbing, bouldering, fitness room, and any yoga classes on the schedule for that day. Great for first timers, students, and people with busy schedules.
1 Day Pass
Discounts with valid ID:
College (Wednesdays only) $17
*Equipment and/or lesson may be required
5 Visit Pass
10 Visit Pass
A PARTNER SPORT
You’ll need a qualified belayer (the person handling the ropes) to climb with you, so make sure you bring along a friend or another adult to climb with.
Don’t know how to handle the ropes? No problem! We’ll get you started with our $5 Gri-Gri Lesson, a 15-minute lesson that teaches you how to use some of our climbing ropes at Crown Point.
Don’t have a partner? You can still climb using the auto-belay systems at either facility with an orientation. Please note: a separate orientation is required at each facility.
Need Gear? We’ll set you up! If you are planning on doing any roped climbing and do not have your own gear, you will also need a harness for each climber and belayer (the person who controls the rope). At this time, we do not allow any juniors to belay, so if you are the adult with a group of children, you will also need a harness.
• Harness — $5
• Climbing Shoes — $5
• Belay Device — $2
• Package Option: Harness/Shoes — $9
• Package Option: Harness/Shoes/Belay Device — $10
- All participants are required to complete an Inner Peaks e-waiver prior to climbing. Please complete your e-waiver online, in advance, to save time as you check in.
- ALL CLIMBERS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 MUST HAVE OUR E-WAIVER COMPLETED BY THEIR PARENT OR COURT-APPOINTED GUARDIAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- A minimum adult to child ratio of 1:3 must be maintained.
- ONLY an adult may belay for a child on gri-gri or attach children to and use the auto belays.
NOTE: If your children are very young or high maintenance, you should bring additional adults to supervise. The rope handler’s attention must be 100% on the climber, and young children must be properly supervised to maintain a safe climbing environment for all our customers. For your safety and convenience, groups of 9 or more participants must be scheduled in advance.