Celebrating a birthday? Our staff-led climbing parties are great for both kids and adults! You will have your own Inner Peaks belayers for 1½ hours of supervised climbing, followed by 30 minutes in our party room (or you can skip the party room and just climb for 2 hours). All your guests receive a discounted return-visit coupon and the birthday person receives a birthday T-shirt!
Inner Peaks maintains a 1:5 instructor to climber ratio.
Offered at our Matthews location only
Starts at $250 for up to 10 climbers
Each additional climber over 10 = $15
(min 5 climbers, max 20 climbers)
$50 non-refundable deposit required at time of booking
Must be booked > 2 weeks in advance
Optional Party Add-ons
Matthews Schedule Options
Party room décor/paper goods
We’ll provide tablecloths, plates, cups, napkins & plasticware
(Our party space is complimentary; includes tables, chairs, refrigerator and counter space)
We can order pizza for your group at a discounted rate
SAT: 12pm-5pm options
SUN: 12pm-5pm options
~ Contact Inner Peaks for weekday availability
Inner Peaks does not require participants in our youth programs to wear masks. This is in line with the State of NC lifting its mask mandate and with our general gym policy that went into place at that time. We still strongly encourage everyone to continue to wear a mask until they are fully vaccinated per CDC and NCDHHS guidance.
Please discuss with your child and your group whether you wish for them to continue masking while in the gym.
All of Inner Peaks staff who teach or coach are fully vaccinated.
If you wish to require your group participants to wear masks, we ask that this be required of everyone. If you require your group participants to wear masks, your instructors will as well.
After your program you will have time reserved for you in our party room. Inner Peaks staff will NOT enter the party room with you and your group.
Please note that this policy is subject to change as we receive further guidance or mandates from the State.
- Inner Peaks requires all participants to have an completed e-waiver on file upon entering the facility and prior to entering the climbing areas.
- ONLY a parent or court-appointed guardian may complete an e-waiver for a participant under the age of 18.
- We regret that any participant under the age of 18 without an e-waiver completed by his/her parent or court-appointed guardian will not be permitted to participate and will be turned away.
- We are PROHIBITED from making exceptions to this rule under any circumstances.
- Please complete e-WAIVER in Participant’s name.