Thank you for your support during this difficult time. The health and well being of our members, guests, and employees is our top priority. As a climbing community we are asking for your support and cooperation with these guidelines. We want to continue to support the success of North Carolina’s reopening. We are excited to have you back climbing with us soon!
Gym Access Guidelines
- Gym access will be restricted in order to limit the number of climbers in the gym at one time.
- Gym access will be by reservation only after 4pm on weekdays and all day on weekends. Sign up slots will be available one week in advance.
- Gym reservations are for members, punch pass users, and day pass users.
- Yoga classes will run outdoors. Check out the schedule!
- We have slowly introduced our additional Program classes (intro to top rope, bouldering, lead) at limited capacity. Details here!
- Youth Team: We will continue to run team practices at both gyms.
- Face Masks are REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES. Even while climbing.
- Face masks must cover nose & mouth.
- If you need to take your mask off for any reason please walk outside.
- No loose chalk allowed. Liquid chalk and chalk socks only. We have items for sale in our retail shop.
- No lead rope rentals at this time. Shoes, harnesses, and belay devices will be available.
- All who enter the gym must be symptom/fever free in the last 72 hours and will be asked to complete a set of screening questions prior to climbing.
- Continued physical distancing: Climbing Area
- Areas of the climbing gym are sectioned off into zones, allowing 4 climbers at a time in each zone.
- For rope climbing, please keep at least one rope lane empty between you and other climbers.
- Please keep a 6-foot distance from ANYONE in the facility, except for people you live with.
Hygiene Protocol and Protective Measures
- Upon entering the gym, please wash your hands and use sanitizer before climbing or using ANY equipment in the facility.
- No climbing shoes in the bathrooms.
- All water bottles should be kept in your own backpacks or bags and stowed away immediately after use.
- You are required to sanitize all fitness equipment after use.
- The following will be closed, please plan accordingly
- Water Fountains (only bottle filler will be open)
- We recommend keeping to one climbing partner per day or try to climb with fellow household members.
- We encourage everyone to continue to practice good hygiene.
Please pay attention to all new policies around the gym. We are counting on our customers and staff to help mitigate risk as much as possible.
Anyone who chooses not to respect and follow these policies may be asked to leave the facility.
If you have any questions please contact the gyms or email email@example.com