Our current summer camp schedule and structure is based on North Carolina’s COVID-19 requirements and restrictions. As we saw with Summer 2021, things can change unexpectedly. Inner Peaks reserves the right to make necessary changes to summer camps due to the pandemic and will communicate any changes to camp parents as soon as possible.
Ideal for young beginner climbers, this is an introductory camp for kids age 7-10 who want a basic, fun introduction to the world of rock climbing. New Rockers is comprised of five, 6-hour days at an Inner Peaks facility.
Campers will learn basic rock climbing and knot skills and will have lots of fun playing games, climbing and doing some indoor rappelling!
June 13th | July 4th | July 11th | July 18th | August 1st | August 8th | August 15th
June 20th | July 25th
Pricing: $299. Camp hours are from 9AM-3PM* ($100 deposit required)
Ideal for our slightly older young beginner climbers, this is a camp for kids age 11-14 who have never climbed before or are newer to the world of rock climbing. Wall crawlers is comprised of five, 8-hour days at an Inner Peaks gym.
Campers will learn rock climbing skills, movement, & technique, and will have some less structured time playing climbing games. Campers will also learn rope management skills as well as how to top rope belay using assisted braking devices.
**Outdoor Day to Crowders each camp**
June 20th | June 27th | July 25th | August 22nd
July 11th | August 8th
Pricing: $399. Camp hours are from 9AM-5PM* ($100 deposit required)
- Campers should bring a refillable water bottle and pack a lunch each day. A light afternoon snack is also highly recommended.
- Daily harness rental and climbing shoe rentals are included
- Full payment is due four weeks prior to camp date or you may lose your spot. Please call our Matthews location (704-844-6677) to make your final payment at least four week before your registered camp start date.
- You may reserve your spot with a $100 deposit. Full payment is due two weeks prior to the first day of your camp week or you may lose your spot. Please call our Matthews location (704-844-6677) to make your final payment.
- Cancellations made at least two weeks before the registered camp start date will be honored with a full refund. Cancellations made within 2 weeks of the registered camp start date will NOT be refunded their $100 deposit.
DID YOU TRY TO REGISTER BUT THE CAMP SESSION IS FULL?
Call and we will gladly wait list your camper. If space becomes available you will be called in the order you are on the list.