As of Friday, April 30th we ARE planning to run our Summer Camps!
We expect our climbing families may be struggling to determine how to plan for the summer. We certainly do understand! Inner Peaks is currently working with the climbing gym industry to decide best practices for reopening. As we get closer to reopening we will publish our guidelines for Covid-19 for risk mitigation.
- June camps have been Cancelled
- We added more camp dates in July and August
- We reduced the number of campers in each camp (New Rockers – 8 kids total/ Wall Crawlers- 10 kids total)
- No outdoor climbing day for Wall Crawlers at this time
Under the COVID-19 Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellation requests that are received up to 2 weeks before the Camp start date will be processed with a full refund issued.
- Cancellation requests that are received between 1 & 2 weeks before the Camp start date will be processed with a full refund if the spot can be filled by a different camper. If the spot cannot be filled by a different Camper, the cancellation will be processed with a 25% refund issued.
- Should Inner Peaks have to cancel your camp, we will provide as much notice as possible and move you into a new camp or issue a full refund.
With the revised Cancellation Policy, we encourage all our families to stay enrolled currently.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT FOR FREE!
You can now reserve your spot for our camps with NO PAYMENT! This allows you to save your spot but allows us to adjust accordingly based on State and local recommendations. All camp payments will be due in full, a minimum of two weeks in advance of camp start date or you will lose your spot.
Kids thrive on challenge! Rock climbing is a unique and exciting experience that provides both a mental and physical workout as well as loads of fun in a structured environment.
Camps are held at our Matthews and South End locations.
Climbing is an entertaining way to build fitness, trust, self-esteem, teamwork and communication skills. Check out our variety of Summer Camps below to see which one best suits your child. *Summer camp hours vary depending on your camp selection. However, all camps begin at 9:00AM with supervised drop-off as early as 8:30AM.
2020 Summer Camp Information
- 7/6-7/10: Matthews
- 7/13-7/17: Southend
- 7/20-7/24: Matthews
- 7/27- 7/31: Matthews
- 8/3-8/7: Southend
- 8/10-8/14: Matthews
- 8/17-8/21: Southend
- 8/24-8/28: Matthews
- 7/6-7/10: Southend
- 7/13-7/17: Matthews
- 7/20-7/24: Southend
- 7/27-7/31: Southend
- 8/3-8/7: Matthews
- 8/17-8/21: Matthews
Ideal for young beginner climbers, this is an introductory camp for kids age 7-10 who want a basic, fun introduction to the world of rock climbing. New Rockers is comprised of five, 6-hour days at an Inner Peaks facility and includes a hike and Parent’s Day on Friday.
Campers will learn basic rock climbing and knot skills and will have lots of less structured time playing games, climbing and doing some indoor rappelling.
Pricing: $289. Camp hours are from 9AM-3PM*
Wall Crawlers is appropriate for newer climbers, children ages 10-14, who have never climbed before or who have enjoyed occasional visits to our facility. The Wall Crawlers camp runs from 9AM-5PM* and includes a hike, an outing to our other location (weather permitting!) and Parent’s Day on Thursday.
Campers learn basic climbing safety skills including how to put on a climbing harness, how to tie safety knots and how to operate a belay device. In addition to the traditional climbing activities, Inner Peaks has created unique games and initiatives designed to strengthen body, mind and spirit.
Pricing: $389. Camp hours are from 9AM-5PM*
DID YOU TRY TO REGISTER BUT THE CAMP SESSION IS FULL?
Email or call and we will gladly wait list your camper. If space becomes available you will be called in the order you are on the list.