Inner Peaks Climbing Center is proud to host a championship-style
USAC Sport Local
Onsight Flash Format
April 13, 2019
Inner Peaks will be hosting a USAC Sport Local using an Onsight Flash format.
The competition will consist of Five Sessions.
Each session will consist of a Qualifier Round and a Finals Round.
Each competitor will attempt two routes in flash-format, just like Divisionals.
The top ten competitors in each category will attempt a single onsight finals route
The Finals Round for each session will begin approximately 20 minutes after the last session-competitor completes the Qualifier Round.
Awards to follow each Session Finals.
Spectators are welcome.
Female D & Female C
- Check-in 6:45-7:45 am
- Judges Meeting 7:30
- Competitors Meeting 7:45
- Session 1 climbing start 8am
- Session 1 Finals 10:25 – 11:15
Male D &
- Check-in 9:05-10:05
- Competitors Meeting 10:10
- Session 2 climbing start 10:25
- Session 2 Finals 12:50 – 1:40
Female B & Male B
- Check-in 11:30-12:30
- Judges Meeting 12:15
- Competitors Meeting 12:35
- Session 3 climbing start 12:50
- Session 3 Finals 3:35-4:20
Female A & Male A
- Check-in 2:55-3:55
- Competitors Meeting 4:00
- Session 4 climbing starts 4:15
- Session 4 Finals 5:45-6:35
Female JR & Male JR
- Check-in 4:20-5:20
- Judges Meeting 5:05
- Competitors Meeting 5:25
- Session 5 climbing starts 5:40
- Session 5 Finals 6:55-7:45
- No late registrations will be accepted.
- Each competitor must complete a Comp Enrollment form and will receive a T-shirt. Please indicate shirt size on Comp Enrollment.
- Each competitor must have a current Inner Peaks Waiver on file.
- Refunds will be given only with a doctor’s note.
- Each competitor must be a USAC Member or buy an Introductory Membership through USAC.
**A competitor must purchase their Introductory Membership online no sooner than the Monday prior. No competitor can compete until they are a USAC Member or successfully purchased an Introductory Membership.
*Category Registration Disclaimer:
Parents are responsible for registering the COMPETITOR in the appropriate category.
Contact USA Climbing to verify category.
Once a category has filled, no additional spots will be sold.
To be posted by February 9th
Routesetting for this event will start on Tuesday, April 9th. As such, any competitors entering the building will face disqualification.
COMPETITOR & PARENT INFO
Welcome to Charlotte! We are excited to see all of our competitors, as well as their parents and coaches, as we host a USAC Sport Local competition!
Please note, this competition will be held at our SOUTH END location.
INNER PEAKS SOUTH END EVENT PARKING
We have two gyms, please make sure you come to the correct gym.
Parking will be tight.
PLACES TO EAT:
Our South End Facility will be CLOSED to normal business on Saturday, April 13th, 2019.
Our Crown Point Facility will be OPEN for normal business hours all weekend, so this is a great opportunity to check out our original facility!