You’re half way up the bouldering problem, pumped, and not sure if you can make the next move. Should you commit and risk a fall, or just jump off now while you’re safe? This mental training clinic will help you answer that question and much more.
What you’ll learn:
– Defining the “fall line” on boulders to determine appropriate falls
– How to fall properly
– Use body tension, precise feet, breathing, and eyes to stay focused
– Use static, deadpoint, and dynamic moves
– How to get into the mindset to work a problem
– How to shift into a different mindset to send a problem
– Focus attention, diminish fear, and more
100% Risk Free Investment: Tell your instructor immediately at the end of the clinic if you don’t feel you’ve gained value from the training and The Warrior’s Way will refund your money.
When: Thursday, February 20th from 6-11pm
Where: Inner Peaks Matthews
Investment: $100 for members; $120 for non-members
Instructor: Arno Ilgner and assistant